background

Monday, November 28, 2011

Gifts that Give

The Christmas holiday is my favorite time of year.  I love the traditions of cutting down a tree, making cookies, taking sleigh rides, and giving gifts.  But as I am growing in my love for Jesus He is showing me that Christmas needs to be more about Him.  So this year I am making more of an effort to balance the warm holiday memories with sharing my blessings with my friends around the world that are in need.

So here are some of my favorite stores.  Proceeds from these places always benefit a charity that gives to orphans, widows, needy, homeless, broken and spiritually needy people of the world.  Make your gift giving this year count!


Best way you can give in my humble opinion is to choose a ministry or orphanage to give to and then print out pictures or information about them and put it in a card for the receiver.  While they don't get a "product" for Christmas, but instead the blessing of knowing that someone else received in honor of them.  Need ideas for places to do this?  I have lots ;) just email me!

20%off sale right now!
Proceeds from this shop go toward Mayan Families.  And the shop owner's generous heart is always giving to other places too!  This shop offers boutique clothing for girls and boys of all ages.  You have seen pictures of my kids in these clothes and if you shop you will even find some of Macy and Laney in the store!

This shop gives 100%  of its proceeds to orphans and widows.  They sell handmade cards, hair accessories and bracelets.

This book is a beautiful story about how God made them just the way they are.  It can be personalized and signed by the author for only $10!  All proceeds benefit the families' adoption.



My Crazy Adoption Official Store
This store is filled with apparel for those that want to wear  what they believe.  All proceeds benefit adoptions.


Sparrow Fund offers support to adopting families.   The products in their store are all made by Kenyan widows and sold here.  Talk about blessing all over the place with your purchase.  They offer beautiful jewelry, stuffed animals, and bags.

Happy Giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment