background

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Laney


Laney is our first daughter.  She was born in 2007 and started driving her two older brothers crazy from the first day!  Having a daughter was really fun for this momma.  I went a little nuts with the dresses, hair bows, and frill.  Probably had a lot to do with why I now have fits trying to get her to wear pants rather than dresses, but oh well...pick my battles!

Laney is so kind and has always loved to share.  She gives to others before herself.  She always gives her friends the best of everything.  She always has from the time she was a little baby.  I didn't even have to teach her that sharing is fun (when really, is it?) she just loved to give.  I know that God will continue to mold her generous and trusting heart for the rest of her life.

Laney is a great big sister.  Not the best little sister, but that is another story.  She is wonderful with Macy.  She plays with her, laughs with her, and is just a great friend to her.  I love that they will have that sister friendship and pray in grows throughout their lives.  Laney loves to help with Macy's therapies.  I often find her playing therapist with her stuffed animals or dolls and it makes me smile.  She says it sure would be fun to grow up and help little kids do things like Ms. Carrie does mom.  She is right, that sure would be fun!  So thankful for God's gift of mercy in Laney.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment