background

Monday, January 17, 2011

Avery Gage

Oh my goodness...I love how God works and am forever amazed.   I frequent this fun website ETSY.COM that is all handmade items quite often.  I love shopping for unique things and there are some great things on this site!

The quest for Macy's birthday outfit led me to a new favorite shop and to an unexpected surprise from its owner.  First, the onesie, socks and headband she made are ADORABLE.  You will see when I post birthday pictures what I mean!  The care and service that this lady showed were SO above and beyond they made me sit up and take notice.  I mean WAY more than your average business owner!

Then today I get a message from her and the words this sweet mommy had for me were such a blessing and encouragement.  I love that God can bring friends in the most absurd and unconventional ways.  So check out my new favorite thing...


No comments:

Post a Comment