background

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Keaton Gabriel

Dear Keaton,

I can not believe that you are 9 years old today. Not only is August 31st special because it will forever be your birthday, but it was the day that I first became a Mommy. Thank you for teaching me how to be a mom, being patient with me when I mess up, and loving me so much.

God has given you so many gifts. Over the past several months I have seen you grow in wisdom and stature, in favor with God and man (just like the Bible says!)

You have such a strong steadfast faith. I am amazed by your ability to just believe. You don't question or even wonder, you just believe in Jesus and His love and His words to us in the Bible. Your love and friendship with Jesus is the most important thing in your life and I am thrilled that you have started that journey at such a young age.

You are such a great example for your brother and sisters. You are caring, funny, and loving. I especially have enjoyed the way that you play with Macy and Laney, even when they want you to dance and be silly. You are so funny! They really look up to you and think you are so big and brave. They will look to you to protect them and teach them what young men should treat them like.

Your friendship with Kayden is so special. He wants to be just like you. Even when he is mad and fighting with you, he is still watching your every move and thinks you are so cool. There are so many things about Jesus and life that you can show him. Thank you for being the BEST OLDEST brother ever.

I hope that today makes you feel as special as you are. I love you and pray that God will continue to shape and mold you into who He has designed you to be.

Love,
Mommy

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Keaton:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Keaton!!! You are a wonderful big brother! The Bartnicks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Keaton! It is obvious that your parents are very proud of you. Hope you had an awesome day.
    Mari

    ReplyDelete