background

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Laney Mae,

Right before he took a bite!
Today is your 5th birthday!  Unbelievable that it has been 5 years since you were born.  I still remember the day you were born.  How beautiful you were.  How excited I was to finally have a little girl.  How Daddy cried. How your little brother Kayden bit your finger and then was so sad that he had hurt you as you screamed your head off.

You have grown and changed so much in the past 5 years.  You are beginning to question things and test boundaries.  While I don't like that very much, I love that you are maturing and figuring things out on your own.  I pray God continues to guide you as you make good choices.

This year you started playing soccer, cheerleading, and you will play tball soon.  Seeing you interact with your teams and coaches makes me so proud of you.  You work hard and listen (most of the time).  I hope you continue to be a good example for others around you as you grow.

You and Macy today.
Mommy loves you so much and while I know that over the years you will not think I am as wonderful as you do today, I will always love you unconditionally.  You were my first daughter, and that holds a special place in my heart.  Thank you for teaching me how to be a mommy to girls.

Happy Birthday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment