background

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ruthie

Ok, so here is an attempt to begin telling you about my trip to Africa.  I want to tell you about the kids.

So each day I will highlight one of them, show you some pics I have and tell you what I love about them.

This is Ruthie.  She lives at Caanan Children's Home in Uganda.  She is HILARIOUS.  She loves to sing and has the sweetest little voice





listen to her singing "I like to Move it Move it"...


Her smile is the thing I remember best about her.  And that she loved my friend Amber.  Here she is singing "This Little Light of Mine" with her...



You can help Ruthie by donating to Caanan or by supporting the new nutrition program Project 21.

God bless you Ruthie.  Hope to visit you again soon.  I love that I get to spend eternity with you and Jesus listening to your sweet voice worship Him.  Lucky me!
Amber and Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment