background

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Kayden August,

You are seven!  A couple days ago we celebrated your birthday at Warner Camp with friends.

I am so proud of you Kade.  You are growing into such a wonderful young man.  I love how amazing you are and yet you stay so humble.  Because we were not at home on your birthday, we waited to give you your present.  The entire weekend went by and you never once asked if we had gotten you anything or where your present was.  You are just satisfied.  I love that about you.  It made giving you your gift so much more special because you were genuinely surprised.  I hope you always keep that perspective about stuff...it isn't important.  Living life for Jesus and time with family and friends is.

I pray that you will continue to learn and grow this year and that together we can keep loving Jesus.

I love you,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment