background

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

a weird way to fundraise!

You hopefully already know that I am going to Africa in December.  You can read all about my heart for going at this post, the details about the trip at this post or this post too.   The biggest obstacle besides my own fear to go is the cost.  I need to raise $4000 more as of today before October 26th.  Typing that scares me to death.  Scared it won't happen and I won't be able to go.  But I know that God is able and He works through His people.

One way we are raising money for this trip is selling the puppies that our Stella had this summer.  A note about puppies here.  If you know anyone that is interested, let them know and e-mail me!  I know this is a bit unconventional, but every little bit helps, right?  Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment