background

Monday, March 21, 2011

introducing Jeana

I read a lot of blogs.  Not going to lie, I sometimes can be addicted to reading people's hearts and stories.  But today I am so excited to share a new blogger that is close to my heart.  Partly because  she is my cousin, but also because her heart beats in sync with mine...such a cool connection that is.

As you read her honest struggles and hopes I hope you see God at work in her and are challenged.

Look at her beautiful family that God is in the process of growing through adoption.



2 comments:

  1. That's a good looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I don't even know what to say. But thank you. Also, check out a friend of mine, her and her husband just got back from a trip to Uganda, loving on orphans there. www.5walkbyfaith@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete