background

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Season Of Thanks & Giving

As we enter the holiday season I would like to encourage you to make this holiday season about being thankful and reflective.  If you are anything like me when you think of all that you have been given and all the blessings that God has given, you are moved to do something.  Please begin with thanking Him, praising Him, and loving Him.  That is the most important thing we can do with our life.

But then I would ask you to Give, Move, Do Something.  There are many ways that we can show generosity throughout the year, but at Christmas we have a unique opportunity. Think about what you give this year.  Make your giving meaningful.  And if you find, like me, that you have more material possessions than you need, choose to give life.

Donate to the adoption fund of my brother-in-law and his family.  They will be launching a t-shirt fundraiser soon and they are cool.  You will want to get one for every member of your family!

Donate to the adoption fund of my dear friends or shop their handmade creations that they are selling to fund their adoption.

May God bless you and your family and bring you peace.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sweet Brown Family,
    I'm so sorry I haven't talked to you for so long. I do want to comment on your fabulous blog. It has continued to develop into an unbelievable avenue to share Christ as well as many opportunities. All the pictures of the family are great also!!!! What an incredible journey you have been on. I am no longer working at Adoption by Shepherd Care and planning on moving to Minnesota to be closer to my family especially my youngest Granddaughter Ava!
    Please know that I want to keep in touch with you and hope to one day see you again. My love to all of you!!!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete