background

Monday, August 19, 2013

Baby Gabriel

In my last post, I shared with you about a sweet baby that reminded me of God's goodness and sovereignty.  That baby is living with Jesus already!  While that is hard for my human heart to understand, my spirit is filled with joy at Gabriel's blessing of eternal life.

Please join me in praying for my friends who cared for Gabriel and are grieving.  After hearing this news, my heart was heavy and I just felt depressed over this broken world and the evil that comes with it.  In worship yesterday, we sang this song and I was reminded that He is faithful.


I will be going to visit with the ministry that cared for Gabriel in October, along with 3 other places.  Now, more than ever, I know that God wants this to be a time where I can bring encouragement and hope to these followers of Jesus that give of themselves daily for children. Trip costs are covered, but I want us to be a blessing as God leads while we are there.

If you would like to be a part of that, you may donate your tax-deductible gift here and designate it "Ministry Trip".  I encourage you to follow our ministry on facebook for updates as we travel.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment