background

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A season of learning

We have seasons of life and faith.  In regards to writing, I am in a season of reading and doing.   I still reflect, but I am not taking the time to share those thoughts here with others.  I believe God gives us gifts for a season as well.  So that HE can use those gifts to bring about HIS purposes.  I don't believe my love for writing has ceased, but it has waned some as God clarifies other gifts and purposes.

One place I am learning from right now in this season of soaking in, is the blog A Holy Experience.  I am challenged daily by the thoughts I read there.  I find myself leaving the blog and diving into God's Word to see what more He will add to set the bar even higher.

I invite you to be challenged as well and let your heart and soul open to the sweet Spirit of Christ as He moves you through the seasons of life.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment